League of Legends' next big content patch is 7.18, introducing Championship Ashe, as well as a host of balance and bug fixes. It's actually shaping up to be a pretty big patch, with a lot of balance tweaks and some fairly major changes to Ornn. Have a look below for all the information we've got, straight from the PBE.
Stay up to date with the League of Legends patch 7.19 notes.
LoL Patch 7.18 Release Date And Downtime
Patch day has been confirmed for tomorrow, September 13. Servers will go down from 03:00 am PT for NA, 05:00 BST for EUW, and 03:00 CEST for EUNE, for around three hours. We'll update when Riot do, but keep an eye on the server maintenance page for the latest updates.
LoL Patch 7.18 Balance Changes
That out of the way, let’s start with the really important bit, shall we? What you need to remember is that stuff on the PBE like this is neither guaranteed to happen, nor to be in the next patch even if it does. This is what the folks over at Riot are thinking about doing. We’ve got the numbers on what’s changing, and a general guideline on which way each champion, item, mastery, summoner spell or rune is moving.
LoL Patch 7.18 Champion Changes
Azir - buffed
- Emperor's Divide (R):
- Magic damage increased to 150/250/450 from 150/225/300
Cassiopeia - changed
- Twin Fang (E):
- Bonus magic damage against poisoned targets decreased to 10/30/50/70/90 from 15/40/65/90/115.
- Bonus AP ratio against poisoned targets increased to 50% from 40%.
Elise - nerfed
- Volatile Spiderling (Human W):
- Magic damage decreased to 55/95/135/175/215 from 60/110/160/210/260.
- AP ratio increased to 95% from 80%.
- Rappel (Spider-form E):
- Cooldown increased to 26/24/22/20/18 seconds from 26/23/20/17/14.
Fiora - buffed
- Duelist's Dance (P):
- Movement speed increased to 20/30/40/50% from 15/25/35/45%
- Grand Challenge (R):
- New effect: "Fiora gains Duelist's Dance's Movement speed bonus (15/25/35/45%) while near the target"
Gnar - nerfed
- Base Health decreased to 510 from 540
Gragas - changed
- Body Slam (E):
- Hitbox has been adjusted to be "less ridiculous at its end."
- Collision detection radius decreased to 180 units from 210.
- Hitbox offset radius decreased to 40 units from 60.
- Indicator changed to more accurately detect hitbox.
- Base armour decreased to 26.05 from 29.05.
Ivern - buffed
- Triggerseed (E):
- Magic damage increased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 50/70/90/110/130
- AP ratio increased to 80% from 70%
Jarvan IV - nerfed
- Golden Aegis (W):
- Base shield lowered to 60/85/110/135/160 from 65/90/115/150/165
- Bonus shield per champion lowered to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4%
Kalista - nerfed
- Fate's Call (R):
- Cooldown increased to 150/120/90 seconds from 120/90/60.
Lee Sin - buffed
- Safeguard (W):
- Shield increased to 55/110/165/220/275 from 40/100/160/220/280.
Lucian - nerfed
- Relentless Pursuit (E):
- Cooldown increased to 22/20/18/16/14 from 18/17/16/15/14.
Nautilus - buffed
- Dredge Line (Q):
- Mana cost decreased from 60/70/80/90/100 to 60 at all ranks.
- New effect: Hitting terrain also refunds half of Dredge Line's mana cost.
Nidalee - buffed
- Primal Surge (Human E):
- Minimum AP ratio increased to 32.5% from 27.5%.
- Maximum AP ratio increased to 65% from 55%.
Ornn - buffed
- Living Forge (P):
- Masterwork upgrades now become available once Ornn reaches level 13.
- Zhonya's Paradox (new masterwork item)
- Total cost: 3900 (2900 base item cost + 1000 upgrade cost)
- +30 AP
- +15 Armor
- Circlet of the Iron Solari
- Unique active shield absorb decreased to 35 (+22 per level) from 38 (+22 per level).
- Changed effect: Shield amount is reduced to 0% if the target has been affected by another Locket of the Iron Solari in the last five seconds.
- Volcanic Rupture (Q):
- Pillar spawn decreased to 1.125 seconds from 1.25
- New effect: Pillar now displaces champions who are sstanding on top of it when it spawns.
- Bellows Breath (W):
- Length and width increased to 550 units from 500.
- New effect: W now fllares out slightly at the end.
- Self-slow decreased to 50% from 65%.
- Searing Charge (E):
- No longer knocks back on charge through.
- Call of the Forge God (R):
- Cooldown decreased to 130/100/70 seconds from 150/115/80.
- Ram max speed increased to 1200 from 1050.
- Health growth per level increased to 90 from 85
- Health regen growth per level increased to 0.8 from 0.6
- Attack speed growth per level increased to 2 from 1.3
- Base Health regen increased to 9 from 7.18
Rakan - changed
- Grand Entrance (W):
- Dash speed decreased to 2050 (+30% movement speed) from 1800 (+100% movement speed).
- The Quickness (R):
- Cooldown decreased to 120/100/80 seconds from 120/110/100
- Collision radius decreased to 150 from 200
Rengar - buffed
- Base armor increased to 25 from 22
Ryze - buffed
- Rune prison (W):
- AP ratio increased to 60% from 20%
Tristana - nerfed
- Explosive Charge (E):
- Bonus AD on physical damage decreased to 50/60/70/80/90% from 50/65/80/95/110% at one stack.
- Bonus AD on physical damage decreased to 110/132/154/176/198% from 110/143/176/209/242%.
LoL Patch 7.18 Item Changes
Cinderhulk - nerfed
- Health decreased to 300 from 325.
Frostfang - changed
- Now gives 10% cooldown reduction.
- Last hit penalty increased to 8 seconds from 6 seconds.
Frost Queen's Claim - changed
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 10%.
- Build path changed to Frostfang + Blasting Wand + 500 gold from Frostfang + Fiendish Codex + 450 gold (total cost unchanged).
- Last hit penalty increased to 8 seconds from 6 seconds.
Gargoyle Stoneplate - changed
- Health granted by Stoneplate's active is now partially base health, rather than entirely bonus health.
- Active changed to "Grants base health equal to 40% (or 100%) base health and bonus health equal to 40% (or 100%) bonus health" from "Grants bonus health equal to 40% (or 100%) of base and bonus health."
Knight's Vow - changed
- Total cost decreased to 2200 from 2300.
- Health decreased to 250 from 350.
LoL Patch 7.18 New Skins
Second most important: cosmetics. Lovely, gorgeous cosmetics. Bit more of a visual medium this, so we’ve grabbed the best videos of each skin, as well as a lovely pic or two. Some are relatively simple changes, while others are total reworks of every part of the champion outside the gameplay numbers - new VO, new animations, new particles and the rest. It’s generally defined by how much they cost, so we’ve detailed that as well.
1350 RP. Details from Riot.
Here's her splash:
1350 RP. Details from Riot.
Here's here splash:
Gold Championship Ashe and 2017 Golden Championship Ward
This skin can only be unlocked with tokens from the 2017 World Championship store. For 320 tokens, you'll get them together as a reward for watching and taking part in the 2017 World Championship festivities. Details from Riot.
Primetime Draven Chromas
Each Chroma costs 290 RP, 2830 RP for the bundle including champion and skin, 975 RP for all Chromas if you already own Draven and the Primetime Draven skin. More details from Riot.
In preparation for Worlds, a new skin for Baron Nashor has made its way onto the PBE. It's likely that it'll be enabled during the tournament. Check it out below:
LoL Patch 7.18 Game Mode: Clash
Riot are planning a new, competitive team-based mode, called Clash. There;s nothing concrete on the PBE, but there are a lot of assets floating around. You can get a full look at them here, and read what Riot Draggles has to say about Clash here.
LoL Patch 7.18 Esports Summoners Icons
In preparation for Worlds, 56 new esports summoners icons have been added to the PBE. There are 55 icons, one for each qualified team, and an extra Summoner's Cup icon. There are also Worlds banners for Summoner's Rift.
LoL Patch 7.18 Login Screen
Each patch has its own login screen with unique music. Riot have just released the 7.18 screen onto the PBE, and this time around it features Baron Nashor and Elder Dragon battling over the Summoner's Cup. You can check it out below, but, like Championship Baron, it'll probably not show up until the championships begin.
LoL Patch 7.18 notes
Meddler has been on the forums discussing ongoing changes to Ornn, who's been struggling since his release. He also touches further on the upcoming changes to Runes, and hints at changes to Janna in 7.19.
You can get some extra context on Ornn from Squad5's Twitter, including item and skill changes.
That's League of Legends patch 7.18. We'll update as and when we get more info, or we'll see you for patch 7.19 in the very near future. Let us know below if there's any vital info we missed!